1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

computers/printers

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by BAKatz, Jun 18, 2011.

1. BAKatz

BAKatz Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    Riverdale, NY
    I never shoot RAW because i have never used Photoshop..i recently purchased P9 Elements, but all i have is a laptop......do i need to go back to a tower and if so what do you guys use and which printer.......i am leaning towards an Epson since the inks are individual......as far as the computer, all i have ever used is a PC and i don't really want to change...( yeah i know i have trouble uploading stuff, i'm working on that ).....thanks for the input....

in case anyone was wondering, the cable release i made works great, but use a #14 wall anchor ( green ) to hold the cable....

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I use Elements and my craptop is 5 years old and runs it fine....no need to upgrade it to run that. Every once in awhile the program will hang up if I try stitching together a 6 shot panorama or something a bit more taxing, but even then, it usually pulls it off fine. Sorry I can't give any printer advice.....I don't use one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.