Comprehensive List of Native Micro Four Thirds Lenses

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Sorry, after an extended hiatus, I've updated the listings again. I'm going to need to think a bit about what makes sense for the manual-focus m4/3 category as the numbers are becoming a bit overwhelming and there are an increasing number of 'toy' and 'cinema' lenses which probably aren't of general interest.

tkbslc

Super Moderator
Sorry, after an extended hiatus, I've updated the listings again. I'm going to need to think a bit about what makes sense for the manual-focus m4/3 category as the numbers are becoming a bit overwhelming and there are an increasing number of 'toy' and 'cinema' lenses which probably aren't of general interest.
I think there are some Chinese lenses that are good enough to be considered mainstream and could be added. Specifically, those from 7Artisans and the Kamlan 50mm f1.1

Paul C

Mu-43 Regular
Yi 45mm f1.8 AF Micro 4/3

Another lens to include

With the recent price fall on web-selling sites to GBP £72 with postage - the Yi 42.5mm F1.8 now becomes a price concious option against the Panasonic or Olympus 42.5mm F1.7. UK Amazon price for the Panasonic H-HS043E-K Lumix G Lens - Black (42.5 mm Focal Length, F1.7 Aperture is GBP 299- more than 4 times as much

It has AF but no OIS - has a native M4/3 mount that is plastic.

Danny Boyd reviewed it very favourably on a GX85 body against the Olympus.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Has anyone on the Forum had a try themselves? At 1/4 the cost - is it 1/4 the quality - or is it "good enough" to make the list for our camera bags?

Best wishes - Paul

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom