COMPLETED: Mu-43 Monthly Photo Contest for June 2020 Contest Topic : The Writing on the Wall

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Today is the day. Last call going out to voters for the June Photo Contest Extravaganza! Who will be the Kingmakers? Get your votes in by midnight tonight and change the course of photo contest history...or,... you get the idea.

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have a winner! Congratulations to Harvey Melvin Richards with 19 points. Harvey has won the opportunity to host July's monthly contest. There is a two way tie for second place, so if Harvey cannot host, we'll go to one of those contestants for the honors. I'll post more later this evening when I reach port. I am fat fingering my phone while I have a signal because I am in the middle of Lake Huron right now. Thanks to all the participants this month and a big round of applause to Harvey!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom