COMPLETED Complete OM-D and lens kit - 7-14mm, 17mm, 45mm, 75mm, etc. | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by deepestbluest, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepestbluest

deepestbluest Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 7, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Complete OM-D and lens kit - 7-14mm, 17mm, 45mm, 75mm, etc.
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus OM-D ($800)
    HLD-6 Grip ($250)
    Panasonic 7-14mm ($750)
    Olympus 17mm f1.8 ($450)
    Olympus 45mm f1.8 ($325)
    Olympus 75mm f1.8 ($825)
    Nissin Di-466 ($100)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I bought a M43 kit to do a road trip up the PCH late January and am returning home soon and need to buy some gear for a shoot so have to unload my current M43 setup.

I absolutely love this setup and can attest to its versatility and gorgeous images. I have tons of samples of what it can do and regret having to sell it, but I spent quite a bit more than I'd like to admit on my trip and upcoming professional obligations require me to buy some other gear.

I have the following:

Olympus OM-D body (black) in great condition with no real signs of wear. Screen protector installed since new and an extra is included as well. Also included (in addition to all original accessories) Artisan & Artisan ACAM red neck strap (this is a $100 neck strap), and two Wasabi power batteries and Wasabi charger. Three batteries and two chargers total, and the Wasabi charger comes with the car attachment for charging on the go. I value the camera at $800 with original box and everything, ready for a new owner!

Olympus HLD-6 - the usual scuffs that occur on the rubber from normal usage, otherwise stellar condition and with original box. Also all rubber seals are included, none missing. $250

Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 - great condition minus the lens cap which has an indentation from being haphazardly thrown in the bag while the lens was on camera. Sorry about that. The lens itself is perfect and really is an awesome piece of glass. $750, includes original box and all original packing material etc.

Olympus 17mm f/1.8 - bought this as a pre-order and it's only been used for a month. I know there are disagreeing opinions of this piece of glass; but I used it almost exclusively and loved it. Includes original box etc and I will throw in two 46mm B+W ND filters with it for use in broad daylight (0.3 and 0.6, which can be stacked for a 3-stop effect - this is $60 worth of filters). $450

Olympus 45mm f/1.8 - this lens is easily the best value in the Oly lineup and I've loved it as well, it's my second most used lens. Includes not only everything as new but also a 37-46mm step-up ring for use with 46mm filters. $325

Olympus M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 - wow. This lens never ceases to blow my mind. It's just perfect for the application it's meant for. In great condition with everything as new, and includes a Cokin 58mm circular polarizer with a silver frame (looks great on the lens, and was a $50 pro level filter). I also will include a 46-58mm step up ring so you can use the Cokin filter with any other lenses if you buy both. $825

Nissin Di-466 flash - this flash was amazing for a couple months, then died. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty, and they sent me a brand new flash without question. It's been tested but otherwise unused in original box. $100

I'll hold out for a bit for buyers of the entire package, and if you want everything and don't haggle, I'll throw in an Incase Sling Pack camera bag in charcoal that fits everything perfectly in addition to knocking $100 off, for $3400 total!!

PayPal fees and shipping are additional. You can pay gift if you're comfortable with that, I have 70+ feedback at FredMiranda. (PS - I'm not listing there yet to give you fine folks priority :biggrin:)

The only trades I am open to currently are a Nikon D600 and Sigma 35mm 1.4, a 50mm, or Sigma 85mm.

8dSoyvL.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail or UPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $20 flat fee
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: ksutton
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. deepestbluest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 7, 2012
    would like to possibly sell as a kit, so if you're interested in the whole shebang, make me an offer.

3. millimeterwave

millimeterwave Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Aug 31, 2012
    ATL, GA
  4. deepestbluest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 7, 2012
    tons of interest in separate lenses but quite honestly I'm lazy. $3300 shipped paypal gift for the entire kit including the bag if someone wants the whole lot before the end of the week. Otherwise I will begin to split early next week.

5. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
    PM sent

6. deepestbluest

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 7, 2012
    now splitting - let me know what items youd be interested in

7. synrx

synrx New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 16, 2011
    regina sk canada
    harwood truscott
    if you do break it down i will take the 7-14 first and then the 45 lenses.

just let me know. I will need them shipped to montana.

8. synrx

synrx New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 16, 2011
    regina sk canada
    harwood truscott
    ok.
    i sent you an email to your paypal email you sent.
    be in touch tomorrow early am.

9. digital_grrl79

digital_grrl79 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 27, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Payment for bag sent Thursday. I am not getting responses to PMs so I thought I'd try here in the sale thread.

10. nebulight

nebulight Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 12, 2013
    PM sent.

• Like Like x 1
  11. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    Mr. Sutton is a great person to deal with. Have personally done at least a few with him over at FM.

Good luck with the sales!

John
    "matsu131"

• Like Like x 1
  12. digital_grrl79

digital_grrl79 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 27, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks John :] I got a PM from him that he sent the bag out :]

13. deepestbluest