1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Compact mu4/3 body, UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tam, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tam

tam Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2010
    I'm on the lookout for a second body to complement my G1. So I'm looking for something compact (for use with my 17). I don't have much budget though, about £100.

I've been looking at GF3/GF2s, I guess an E-PM1 or E-PL3 would be ideal, but likely too expensive given UK pricing on oly. I might consider an older olympus pen body too.

If you've got anything, let me know what and how much you're after. I might consider spending more on a body with a lens, but not interesting in any standard 14-42/45 zooms.

Moon on a stick? Maybe, but let me know what you have :)

2. joglos

joglos New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 14, 2012
    Hi, My friend has a silver GF2, had very little use, i think its under 12mth old with receipt. Body only boxed with all acc, plus two extra generic batteries. She prefers the size of the G1 & GH2 ,thats only reason for sale. I think she was looking for around £135 posted.

3. joglos

joglos New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 14, 2012
    Depending on where you are could poss arrange a meet up. She is Glos, but will be travelling to beds and up to Scotland in a week or so

4. tam

tam Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2010
    Hi, thanks, but a little too spendy for a GF2, they go for about that on ebay, often new (where people have bought for the lenses). Extra batteries I know, but this is a 2nd body so not so bothered about that.

Keep the offers etc. coming though folks :)

5. broadway

broadway Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 27, 2011
    UK
    I have a nearly new unmarked black GF3 body that I bought as a second camera. I haven't got round to using it and have pre-ordered an OM-D. It was part of a kit so it doesn't have a body cap, everything else you would expect is there including the box (It was boxed with the 14mm lens attached).

£120.00 + postage

6. sphexx

sphexx Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Harrogate, Yorkshire
    I have a black GF2 body, little used and with screen protector, that I got it with the 14mm. It's good and very pocketable with the 14mm but I don't get on with the touch screen and prefer my G1. I would sell it for about £100 plus postage. I am in the Harrogate area.

7. tam

tam Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2010
    That gf2 sounds like it fits the bill - any chance of some pics to show condition etc? Anything wrong with it?

Have sent you a pm.

Broadway, thanks for the gf3 offer, but for now I'll investigate this gf2, unless you can move a bit on price.

8. RickyLee

RickyLee Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 21, 2012
    Manchester, UK
    Hi,

I have a Black GF3 with 14mm kit in box.

£210 + postage or pickup from Manchester.

Ricky

9. tam

tam Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 12, 2010
    Just got the GF2 through from Sphexx, a pleasure to deal with :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.