1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Compact Camera/Lens Bag Suggestion

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Replytoken, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Looking for something to carry a small body with pancake lens that does not look like a camera bag? Consider a rock climbers chalk bag. I happened to see a few today while shopping for some new gloves, and they are typically fleece lined with a drawstring top. I easily fit an E-PL5 w/14mm in one. Most can be clipped on to something, or can be worn with a strap. A few of the companies have pattern designs with no logos, so they really don't look like much of anything in particular, unless you happen to be a rock climber. :biggrin: Just a suggestion for those fellow bagaholics.

--Ken

2. mattia

mattia Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 3, 2012
    The Netherlands
    It may not look like a camera bag, but unless you're climbing a wall, most folks will think any bag clipped to your belt, whatever likely contains something of value. I don't find chalk bags particularly easy to get into/out of because of the way the drawstring system/interior is designed (at least on my two bags).

3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Yes, short of a brown paper bag, that could be said about almost anything you put a camera into. As far as access, I think it depends on the bag. The TNF bag had a very large opening, but I am sure it varies from bag to bag and person to person.

--Ken