Compact Camera/Lens Bag Suggestion

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Replytoken, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Looking for something to carry a small body with pancake lens that does not look like a camera bag? Consider a rock climbers chalk bag. I happened to see a few today while shopping for some new gloves, and they are typically fleece lined with a drawstring top. I easily fit an E-PL5 w/14mm in one. Most can be clipped on to something, or can be worn with a strap. A few of the companies have pattern designs with no logos, so they really don't look like much of anything in particular, unless you happen to be a rock climber. :biggrin: Just a suggestion for those fellow bagaholics.

--Ken

2. mattia

mattia Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 3, 2012
    The Netherlands
    It may not look like a camera bag, but unless you're climbing a wall, most folks will think any bag clipped to your belt, whatever likely contains something of value. I don't find chalk bags particularly easy to get into/out of because of the way the drawstring system/interior is designed (at least on my two bags).

3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Yes, short of a brown paper bag, that could be said about almost anything you put a camera into. As far as access, I think it depends on the bag. The TNF bag had a very large opening, but I am sure it varies from bag to bag and person to person.

--Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.