1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Compact bag for PM2 + Pancake

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by hookgrip, Apr 3, 2014.

1. hookgrip

hookgrip Mu-43 Regular

May 21, 2013
    I have a Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home for my DSLR gear, but it's way too big for carrying around the E-PM2 and a pancake lens. Do you all have any recommendations for a compact bag/case that can hold a PM2 + a pancake lens? I'm going to be using it with the Panny 20mm most of the time.

Thanks

2. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror!

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    I use the crumpler pleasure dome small. Holds the epm2 20mm a spare battery, and if I position it right the flash. It also works with the 14-42 or 45.

3. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
  4. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    Look for some enthusiast P&S cases that fit cameras similar in size of PM2+20mm

5. tg9413

tg9413 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2014
    http://www.geographicbags.us/pouch-medium-for-mirrorless-camera-or-point-and-shoot-camera
    this bag fits my GX1 + 14-42mm PZ perfectly. I usually just take the shoulder strap off and hang the bag off the strap of my backpack when I go out for activities.
    A bit pricy but it is well worth the price. There are other size too, just browse around the side.
    National geographic actually makes very good and stylish camera bags with acceptable price ( not cheap, but not super expensive either), don't know why it never get popular like the ugly lowepro.

Edit. The bag actually went up in price by $5 since I bought it from NG :x