1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Compact Bag for E-PM1 w/Pancake

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Biro, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I'm sure I can find a solution with a bit of research, which I'll no doubt do. But I'm just wondering what kind of bag other E-PM1 owners are using when they want to keep the kit size way down. I have a Lowepro Rezo 110 for when I want to use the 14-42 kit lens or carry some extra equipment. But I'm looking for something when I just want to carry the camera with either the 14mm or 20mm pancakes on it... and carry only an extra battery and memory card. Anyone rocking the E-PM1 like this yet?

2. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    I don't use a bag for E-PM1 and pancakes. It perfectly fits into any of my jackets or I just use a wrist strap.

3. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Well, yes, that is among the options I am considering. :) 

4. DDBazooka

DDBazooka Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
  6. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    I use a wrist strap, and my cargo jean and jacket pockets are both able to take the camera and lens whole. Smaller than the Lowepro 110 and the bag just seems like a hassle to me :\

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.