1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Comic - Con is back in town

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by dave92029, Jul 20, 2013.

1. dave92029

dave92029 Mu-43 Regular

May 7, 2010
    Escondido, CA
    Comic -Con is a wonderful event where almost everyone dresses up. This put everyone in a festive mood in spite of the massive crowds. Here are a couple of the photos I took today.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Hopefully, you'll do better with your thread than I did with mine....:redface:
    Anyways, I'm a sucker for this subject matter - glad to see you were able to make it to the 'mother of all comic cons' :smile:

3. dave92029

dave92029 Mu-43 Regular

May 7, 2010
    Escondido, CA
    What happened with your thread?

This is an awesome event. I was wondering if some were dressed up or if they were really all super heroes. Everyone was glad/ wanted to be photographed. :wink:

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Dave, thanks for posting the pics.

I've never been to Comic-Con; it's fun to see something totally outside of my ken.

Regards,

Jim

5. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Very few responses :biggrin:

6. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Nerds are lot cuter than I remember.

7. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    LOL! Love the first one. Notice the Link in the back ground, it's like TSA, "excuuuuuse me "Link" if that's what you call yourself. But I need to check that sword"

8. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    Yesterday I missed a great shot. A little 2 year old girl going nose to nose with a walker. It was so cute. I wanted to take a picture of it so bad but I couldn't break character. What do they tell you? Never break character. Especially with about 100 people looking on.

The first shot is after the whistle blows at the end of a long day being a Walker. Who says zombies can't be helpful?

comic5.JPG

The rest are random shots I took today.

comic1.JPG

comic2.JPG

comic3.JPG

comic4.JPG

9. uci2ci

uci2ci Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 22, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sam
    !!!!! Tig ol' bitties......huh? comic what?