Cnicht and the Moelwyns at Dusk

Mort

Mu-43 Regular
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

12 frame Panoramic taken this evening. Stitched in CS4, taken on GF1, 14-45mm lens @45mm, f16,, 100 ISO

Mark

Ben

Mu-43 Regular
Loving these shots - we spend tons of time up in your neck of the woods. My wife's family have had a cottage in Tremadog since the '50s. Some of the most beautiful scenery (not Tremadog obviously!) in the world in and around Snowdonia.

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Interesting that this was shot at 45mm and not 14mm. But it works wonderfully at 45mm. If I ever get into stitching I shall remember that long works as well as wide. Good job and a very nice image.

Gary

Mort

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you guys for comments.

@ Gary, I shot at 45 in portrait mode to lessen distortion and ease stitching. Ive found in the past shooting at longer lengths lessens stitching defects and shows less faults.
Saying this, this picture isnt entirely perfect, was very windy when I was taking it so the grasses are very blurry in areas.

Thanks for all your comments, Ben if you'r ever in the area give me a shout, i'm only a few miles away.

Here it is in B&W

BTW, I am going to print this one, and a few others I will be working on to print a series about the area.

Mark

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Thank you guys for comments.

@ Gary, I shot at 45 in portrait mode to lessen distortion and ease stitching. Ive found in the past shooting at longer lengths lessens stitching defects and shows less faults.
Saying this, this picture isnt entirely perfect, was very windy when I was taking it so the grasses are very blurry in areas.

Thanks for all your comments, Ben if you'r ever in the area give me a shout, i'm only a few miles away.

Here it is in B&W

BTW, I am going to print this one, and a few others I will be working on to print a series about the area.

Mark
I'd do a Last Supper with that one and cover an entire wall.

Gary

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom