• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] CLOSED - Two (2) Hexanon's (with a twist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
Hey everyone....

I am putting up for sale two marvelous Hexanon lenses.....the classic 40/1.8 AND the dreamy 50/1.7.

These two lenses are BOTH in really good condition.....super clean glass (no cleaning marks, haze or fungus), NO dust (and believe me, I look carefully), really sound aperture click stops and silky smooth focus rings. Original caps.

Lots of people own these....lots of people here......but I think these would be a really nice addition to anyone's new kit that they might be putting together.

I would like to get $60 (or more) for these.

So WHAT'S the twist????

The twist is that I want to donate the proceeds of this sale to Amin in gratitude for putting together and running this site.

The winner of this sale will make a payment to here:

https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=460

So that's easy right....buy two really nice lenses for a reasonable price??

WEEEELLLLLL.....not actually THAT easy.....see because I think these two lenses are worth MORE than $60....a lot more. So you can send me a PM with your bid and I will let everyone know what the current bid is (no names....just the $$ amount).

Bidding closes on Saturday 4/10.

Remember....proceeds of this sale do not go to me......they will go to the mu-43.com

Go for it guys.....oh......FREE shipping.

grum

Mu-43 Regular
I'd be interested if you were willing to post to the uk :)

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
both lenses are awesome i have the glorious hexanon 57 1.2 and the sweet 50 1.7too

and and the slim beautiful 40mm 1.8 ar is beginning to achieve cult status among lenses , i hope these find a good home..... the deal is amazing and the goal is worthy... passing the word

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
No new bids.....we're still at $70.

At this price, you could gift these to someone else.....maybe someone who is just starting off in photography.

They're a fun little pair.......make a bid. :smile:

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
Such a fine upstanding pair......

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just like puppies waiting for a new home.....:smile:

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
thats still a great deal , these are superior lenses , id pay that just for the amazing 40

im moving my shop this month and am saving cash for the truckling fees or id be in on the action.....

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Yes, with adapter. You can use Amode by setting the fstop and m mode.
Great glass for sure. The 40 is better than the Summicron or Nokton.

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
NO....5 hours to go......we are still cookin' ladies and gentlemen......

We just received a SUPER generous bid of $120.

Thank you kind bidder......hope you get it.

R

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
Looks like we're winding this baby down.....

We have ended up with a very generous bid of $140!!!

Thank you everyone for looking.....and bidding.

I will be contacting the winner via PM.......ad as soon as Amin lets me know he has received the donation, I will be shipping out the lenses.

Thanks to the winning bidder......but really I want to thank Amin for putting together a really wonderful place for people to get together.

Running a website like this takes money and TIME....both of which Amin has given.....and given again.

Thanks Amin......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom