1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Clik Elite Traveler review

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by guzziknight, Dec 1, 2011.

1. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

May 18, 2011
    I was looking for a case that could handle my E-PL2, my E-P1, and a couple of lenses. If it could hold my iPad as well, that would be a bonus.

I picked up the Traveler, as shown here:

Traveler | Clik Elite

It holds the iPad, but with out the case. Should hold most tablets as well. I've got both cameras, the 14-42 MK II, and 11-22 mm with the m4/3 adapter. It also holds extra batteries, filters and remote.

It has a low profile and I hardly even noticed the weight while walking around Charlotte.

It's not the cheapest bag at $80, but it carries everything I need securely and doesn't feel like I'm carrying a big bag.

2. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    $55-$72 at amazon.com.

3. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    Good to know. Luckily, Fry's Electronics will match any price, even online ones, so I can go get the difference back.

4. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Could you post a photo of the bag open with equipment in it? The only one with equipment I've found online is of a Nikon and I'm not familiar enough with their bodies to make the mental comparison with the Pens. Do you have an iPad 1 or 2?

I've looked at this bag online but I've never seen one live.

Thanks.

5. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    I'm on a trip this weekend, so only have access on my iPad. I'll post a pic when I get home Sunday night or Monday.

I have the iPad 1. The only thing I don't like is that I have to take it out of its case, but that's a small issue. Considering the overall size of the Traveler, and what it holds, I'm willing to make that compromise.

6. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    I found I can post pics thru Tapatalk! Sorry about the quality, they were taken with my cell phone.
    474bfd64-c76c-29b4.

474bfd64-c786-1918.

474bfd64-c791-f804.

Olympus E-P1
    Olympus E-PL2
    Olympus E-600

• Like Like x 1
  7. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    The E-P1 doesn't have a lens on it, but I think any short lens will be able to stay on the camera. The E-PL2 has the 14-42 on it. The cameras fit standing up or laying down, plus the dividers are moveable.

8. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Thanks! The pics give me a pretty good idea of how my equipment might fit. I just wish the iPad would fit in a case. Oh well, can't have everything.:smile:

9. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Does that include the chick??

10. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    Wish it did, Bill! Lol!!!

11. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    I stopped by my local REI and found that they stock this item. It is a smallish bag; however, there is ample space! This is one of those products that can be very quickly overloaded if not careful.

It's lightweight construction is very appealing for :43: systems. I almost purchased it; however, I wanted a top-loading bag.