1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Cleaning Out The House... Reduced Prices... All Sold!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Otto, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    I still have these items for sale. All prices now include PayPal Personal Payment Owed, and shipping. Open to reasonable offers, but please, no lowballs. Thanks for looking.

Olympus E-PL1 - $495. Reduced to $485. No longer available as the E-P2 sold. I believe there are less than 500 clicks since new. Comes with everything in the original box as when new including the new style 14-42 lens. No marks, or issues with any of this equipment.

Konica-Minolta A2 - $195. Reduced to $175, and now includes the two NP-400 Batteries listed below (3 total), plus the cable release and the Step by Step illustrated eBook CD. Very lightly used, and in excellent condition. No marks, or issues with this camera. Comes with everything in the original box as when new.

[​IMG]

Accessories:

SOLD - Konica-Minolta ACW-100 Wide Angle Converter for the A2. - $35. Reduced to $30.
    Very light use, and in excellent condition with no marks. Comes with everything in the original box as when new.

Konica-Minolta CL49-200 Close-Up Lens. 49mm - Reduced to $12. This is a quality, dual element, close-up lens that can be used on anything you can fit 49mm to. New, in the original packaging.
    [​IMG]

Konica-Minolta Cable Release - Included with the A2 above. Aftermarket model works on A2, and I’m sure many other models.

[​IMG]

Konica-Minolta A1/A2/A200 Step by Step Illustrated E Book CD by Gary Friedman - Included with the A2 above. In original CD holder, and excellent condition.

[​IMG]

Konica-Minolta NP-400 Aftermarket Battery - Included with the A2 above. Works great, no issues. 2 available.

[​IMG]

Konica-Minolta NP-200 Battery - $10. Free, just show me your Dimage X. In the original box.

[​IMG]

I prefer USPS Money Order, Personal Check or PayPal Personal Payment Owed for payment.

Again, thanks for looking, and please ask any questions you might have.

Otto...

2. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    All PM's replied, and sold items updated.

Thanks,
    Otto...

3. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Sold items updated.

Thanks,
    Otto...

4. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Available items updated along with new pricing for several items.

Thanks for looking,
    Otto...

5. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Updated the listing to show that the ACW-100 is sold, and that I'm now including the two NP-400 batteries with the A2, if it sells first.

Thanks,
    Otto...

6. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.