1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] CLAIMED: Nearly free lens for photo student

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    Okay then...my turn for a little paying it forward as I have been the recipient of considerable goodwill.

I have a Vivitar 70-210/2.8-4.0. I've been trying to sell it but I decided I'd rather give it to someone that needs it. It's a cool lens. It's in FD mount and is super clean. It has front and rear caps and a leather case. My conditions are simple...

1. Must be a student of photography (of any age) with little or no funds.
    2. Must be willing to send me a photo you shot with the lens at some point.
    3. When you get into a better spot (at some later date) do the same for someone else.

If you can pay for postage that would be great but I also understand if you're just flat broke. $10 and I'll send it Priority Mail (so you'll get it quickly).

• Like Like x 11
  2. cbrock

cbrock Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 12, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    How about a broke medical student who likes photography :biggrin:

Just kiddin, I have my 45-200 panny which works fine (although it would be nice if it was f2.8)

Hope it finds a good home :thumbup:

3. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

0   0   0

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    ^5 Dixeyk

4. Mikmos

Mikmos New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 8, 2010
    I'm not a student of photography. But i'm a residential social worker student. I live in Denmark and im 28 years old. I got my GF1+20mm from my dad. He wanted me to try shooting with a good camera, instead of a P&S. I enjoy it every day, and i take it everywhere i go. And i've gotten to know it pretty well. But i still think i'm missing something. I have been looking on every photoforum and eBay, to try finding something resonoble i can afford. But no luck. Still dreaming :)

But here is something that can make my dream come true.

5. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    PM'd you. It's yours if you want it. The 70-210 will be a fun lens for you play with. This particular version of the lens (I have a larger version that I use) is small enough (considering the reach for you to hand hold). Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.