• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Chrome Panasonic GX7, Olympus 12-50 mm f/3.5-6.3 zoom lens, Panasonic 12-60 mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom REDUCED. Ships: US

docfox

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
User name: docfox

Items to sell/buy/trade: Chrome Panasonic GX7, Olympus 12-50 mm f/3.5-6.3 zoom lens, Panasonic 12-60 mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom

Prices: GX7 - $250 $225
Oly 12-50 mm lens - $200 $175
Panasonic 12-60 mm lens - $275 $250

Ships to: US

Description:
Panasonic Lumix DMC GX7

GX& composit LoRes.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I bought this Panasonic Lumix DMC GX7 (new) in February of 2014. It has been my primary camera until my recent purchase of a used GX8 and an Oly 12-40 mm f/2.8 Pro. I have used it with both of the lenses listed here and with my collection of ancient OM Zuiko legacy lenses. Most of my photographs are of old cars or young cats. You can find many examples of my use on this gear on this forum. I also do a fair amount of table-top photography of antique film cameras and modern handguns. This rugged and well-built camera has been very satisfactory for all of these applications and I have been well pleased with it.

The GX7 is compact yet it provides a secure grip and room for your fingers between the controls. It fits my hands comfortably and I like the dual-wheel control layout and menu system. It features in-body image stabilization (IBIS) allowing very flexible use of legacy lenses. It provides the very useful and unique tilting eye-finder which is really great when working in bright sun or down at floor level. It has a built-in flash and is WIFI capable for remote control/viewing from your phone. The SD card and/or the battery can be changed while the camera is tripod mounted.

>>>CLICK HERE<<< to read a very comprehensive review with compete specifications.

This like-new (made in Japan) GX7 will come with the original box and all its contents (battery & charger, neck strap, cables, instruction manual, etc.) I will also include a second Panasonic battery.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50 mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ
Oly 12-50 composit LoRes.jpg

I purchased this Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50 mm f/3.5-6.3 EZ from another mu-43.com forum member shortly before buying the GX7. I was undecided between an Olympus OM-5 and the GX7, but knew I wanted the 12-50 zoom. I took this lens and some legacy Zuikos to my local brick-and-mortar camera store to make my decision. The GX7 won my heart and my hybrid PanOlympus has served me very well.

Some of the things I particularly like about this lens are its compact size and the fact that it does not change length when zoomed. The lens uses a 52 mm filter, allowing it to work with my film-era Vivitar ring flash for shadow-free close-ups. It also has a selectable Macro mode providing a 43 mm macro lens that can focus in to 8” (1:3 macro ratio). This is a very flexible optic, an ideal travel companion.

This lens will come with front and rear lens caps, a JJC lens hood, the original box and papers. I will also include the Vivitar Series I UV filter it has worn since I bought it and a Vivitar Series I circular polarizer.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Panasonic G.Vario 12-60 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Power OIS
Pan 12-60 composit LoRes.jpg

I bought this Panasonic G.Vario 12-60 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Power OIS zoom lens in May of 2017 from another member of this forum. It has a longer maximum focal length than the Olympus 12-50 and is slightly brighter (1/2 stop) at the telephoto end. It features in-lens optical image stabilization (OIS), but is also compatible with IBIS and joint lens/body stabilization allowing it to work well with any micro 4/3 camera. The front element does not rotate with focus or zoom adjustment, so a polarizer can be used simply; the lens wears 58 mm filters. The lens does change length with zoom setting; it is shown above at minimum length.

This lens is in excellent condition and will come to you with front and rear lens caps and a lens shade. It will be wearing the UV filter it has worn since new and I will also include a Promaster circular polarizer.

These two lenses are quite similar in capabilities. I found the optical performance of both to be very satisfactory and (save the 10 mm difference) nearly interchangeable.

>>>CLICK HERE<<< to read a side-by-side comparison of their specifications.

I do not do PayPal. I will accept a USPS Money Order or your personal check.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: insured USPS or FedEx

Shipping charge: included

Handling time: Will ship within 24 hours of receiving money order or after your personal check clears at my bank.

References:

Additional comments:
Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on these items. The worst I can do is say, "No, thank you."

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom