Christmas Fair at the Grand Palais (Paris)

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Qiou87, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Qiou87

Qiou87 Mu-43 Regular

Jul 15, 2013
    Paris, France
    Hi folks!

First off I'd like to wish you all a very happy Christmas. I am glad to be a part of this community ; I joined MFT last spring with the purchase of an E-PL3 (crazy discount price helped), followed in july by an E-M5. I sold my DSLR FF kit shortly thereafter in order to afford better MFT glass, and I am very glad I did. In the past six months I have shot more pictures than with my Canon FF DSLR in one and a half year. I have always received valuable feedback here at and I wanted to thank you all for that. Don't worry, there's a lot more coming in 2014!

So, Paris, city of lights. The best time to visit is definitely around Christmas time ; near the Champs-Elysées, the Grand Palais (former housing of the Universal Exhibition of 1900, now hosting exhibits and collections all year round) hosts a special fair for two weeks. It is special because it is the only fair you will ever see inside the city limits of Paris and second, it is indoors! Here's a few shots I hope you will enjoy. Please, take a few seconds and give me your honest thoughts so I can improve my photography some more. ;)

Big wheel (HDR) par Qiou87, sur Flickr

Carrousel par Qiou87, sur Flickr

Bang! par Qiou87, sur Flickr

Danger par Qiou87, sur Flickr

Flyin' par Qiou87, sur Flickr

Metropolitain par Qiou87, sur Flickr

Again, have a nice holiday season and merry Christmas, fellow Mu-43ers!
    • Like Like x 5