Chinese New Year

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
Happy Chinese New Year, too.

Gary - maybe we should start a post of rabbit pictures in honor of the New Year.....

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran
Here's one I took the other day, e-pl1 with pana 20/1.7:

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ill_dawg/5411142120/" title="CNY by ill_dawg, on Flickr">
5411142120_51ccdf6bbf.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"375" height="500" alt="CNY" /></a>

All the malls here in Jakarta have tons of CNY decorations at the moment, so I had to whip out the pen and take a few shots. That's my GF in the background, snapping away with her Diana.

gōng xǐ fā cái, hóng bāo ná lái!

nseika

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lois
5413225738_a161b1ebd6.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For the Chinese New Year, spent the morning in the temple in Glodok area. Very crowded and a photographer magnet.

All the malls here in Jakarta have tons of CNY decorations at the moment, so I had to whip out the pen and take a few shots. That's my GF in the background, snapping away with her Diana.

gōng xǐ fā cái, hóng bāo ná lái!
Which mall is that ?
There's quite a lot of Chinese ethnic in the middle and upper class in Jakarta, can't let the chance to put those promotion campaigns slip away. :D

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran
That was in pacific place, iirc. I live in kelapa gading, though, and everything is decked out for cny here; all of the displays are starting to blur together. The 24-hour cafe by my apartment has a giant rabbit made out of heinaken cans.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Top Bottom