Chinese New Year

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
Happy Chinese New Year, too.

Gary - maybe we should start a post of rabbit pictures in honor of the New Year.....

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran
Here's one I took the other day, e-pl1 with pana 20/1.7:

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ill_dawg/5411142120/" title="CNY by ill_dawg, on Flickr">
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
"375" height="500" alt="CNY" /></a>

All the malls here in Jakarta have tons of CNY decorations at the moment, so I had to whip out the pen and take a few shots. That's my GF in the background, snapping away with her Diana.

gōng xǐ fā cái, hóng bāo ná lái!

nseika

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lois
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For the Chinese New Year, spent the morning in the temple in Glodok area. Very crowded and a photographer magnet.

All the malls here in Jakarta have tons of CNY decorations at the moment, so I had to whip out the pen and take a few shots. That's my GF in the background, snapping away with her Diana.

gōng xǐ fā cái, hóng bāo ná lái!
Which mall is that ?
There's quite a lot of Chinese ethnic in the middle and upper class in Jakarta, can't let the chance to put those promotion campaigns slip away. :D

ill_dawg

Mu-43 Veteran
That was in pacific place, iirc. I live in kelapa gading, though, and everything is decked out for cny here; all of the displays are starting to blur together. The 24-hour cafe by my apartment has a giant rabbit made out of heinaken cans.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom