Childhood memories

angloasturian

Mu-43 Veteran
At the moment I'm back 'home' in England in the house I lived in from when I was 3 years old till I left for University and finally ended up in Spain. This park is at the bottom of our road and is about 30 meters away. As you can imagine I spent many happy hours here and have probably climbed just about every tree you can see! I've added two photos of my parents I took last week - not bad for 88 - year - olds ( 89 Sep/Oct)! If genetics are to be trusted I'll live to a ripe old age - if drink doesn't get me first!

Darell Miller

Mu-43 Regular
Beautiful shots of the park Colin. I love the way you have captured that golden hour light.

Darell

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I agree - you've done wonderfully catching that lovely light, Colin. The approaching storm clouds, the family walking with their dog and, of course, the dog alone on the path are my favorites.

As for your parents who are about to have their 89th birthdays - you definitely have fantastic genes! Both your mother and father are extremely fit and look much younger than their years - how wonderful for them both to have each other and be enjoying their lives. How great for you to have your parents. I wish mine were still with me and in such good health as yours.

Colin, I always enjoy your photographs and am so glad that you include the story behind them.

It must have been great to be back home for a visit.:smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom