Thanks for info.. how did you figure this out? :smile:Checking shutter count on E-p1, E-P2, E-PL1 & E-PL2
By following these steps you can check your shutter count as well as a few other things. Follow these steps:
1. While holding the "Menu" button, press Power button to switch on
2. Press "Menu" and go to "Monitor brightness adjustment" screen
3. Press "Info" and "OK" button at same time, you will see the screen showing "Olympus"
4. Press the following buttons in the sequence: Up, Down, Left, Right and then press the Shutter, followed by Up (dial button in my E-P2)
5. Engineering mode page is seen. Press dial button to Page 1, 2, 3, and "D".
6. Shutter count is on "Page 2" under "R".
The other lines on the screen mean:
R: shutter release count
S: flash use count
C: CMOS cleaning mode (with mirror lock-up - in E-410 series)
U: number of ultrasonic dedusting, ~ number of power switch on
V: number of use of LiveView
B: number of shot using In-Body Stablization
Please be careful when doing this. Although it's probably perfectly safe to do this i hold no responsibility if you mess up your Pen.