Checking in

IronChef

Mu-43 Rookie
Another noob saying hello,

Ive been lurking a bit and as a new EP-1 owner really enjoyed the getting started videos and other informative threads.

I'm a long time compact camera user that hasn't owned an SLR since the 80's. Hope I can contribute something as I progress :smile:

regards,
IC.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Thanks for popping up to say hello IC, glad you're making use of the E-P1 vids, let me know if there's anything else you can think would be worth a demo.

Cheers

Brian

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks for popping up to say hello IC, glad you're making use of the E-P1 vids, let me know if there's anything else you can think would be worth a demo.

Cheers

Brian
Brian

is there an EP-1 vid - or is it all in the EP-2 sticky

just cannot find a specific one

can you make all the "instructional" ones - stickies?

Cheers

Bill

Amin Sabet

Administrator
can you make all the "instructional" ones - stickies?
Can't do because that would take up all the space at the top of the forum. I've tagged all the E-P2 Quick Start videos with "E-P2 Quick Start Video" so that they are easy to find with a tag search. There are no existing Quick Start videos specifically for the E-P1.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Bill, the E-P1 is pretty much identical to the E-P1 in terms of the configuration options.

Cheers

Brian

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Bill, the E-P1 is pretty much identical to the E-P1 in terms of the configuration options.

Cheers

Brian
Thanks Brian

I'm following your set up - (apart from one - so far - the lens AF thingy, where you can chose for it to refocus on start up) - I've only done Parts 1 and 2

What's the best way to configure the MF lens magnification - I seem to have lost the ability to do that?

Cheers

Bill

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Bill, if you turn auto magnify on (Cog Menu A->MF ASSIST ON) - then the screen will automatically zoom in when you manually focus an m4/3rds lens.

For legacy lenses, you need to press the Info button to cycle to the live view display which has a green box... move the box to the area where you want critical focus, press OK to toggle in/out of zoomed view as you manually focus the lens.

Cheers

Brian

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom