Check this out Olympus EM1 Bag

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by microfourthirdsnut, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Glenn S

Glenn S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    Have you seen the price? :eek:
  2. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Yeah, the price is absurd! Over $300!
  3. mrjr

mrjr Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    Oh man! Can you imagine if that lens mount on the front were actually functional?!?!

I think it would be so cool to plug my BCL 15 in there for quick access. But I'm sure it's not functional, because some fool would try to mount a 12-40 and would bang it into a tree or door jam and then whine about a broken mount.
  4. Droogie

Droogie Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Washington State
    That is insane . . .the price, not the bag. How many tamracks or other similar price point bags can you get for oone of these.
  5. microfourthirdsnut

microfourthirdsnut Mu-43 Regular

Oct 8, 2012
    Well price wise there are the Billinghams and a few other bags that even cost more so if it is a high quality bag than it is priced about right, like the rest of the high end bags.
  6. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    It may be well made and functional but it looks like any other Tamrac bag that cost less than half. In this price range I'd rather buy a Billingham or ONA which looks great and is supremely functuonal as well.

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk
  7. GBarrington

GBarrington Mu-43 Veteran

That's a nice bag, Too bad I own an E-M10. :smile:
  8. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    I actually saw this bag in person the other day at the Olympus company store. To be blunt and to the point,, I wouldn't buy it even if it was half the price.

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk