1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Check this out Olympus EM1 Bag

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by microfourthirdsnut, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Glenn S

Glenn S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    Have you seen the price? :eek: 

2. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Yeah, the price is absurd! Over $300!

3. mrjr

mrjr Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 25, 2012
    Oh man! Can you imagine if that lens mount on the front were actually functional?!?!

I think it would be so cool to plug my BCL 15 in there for quick access. But I'm sure it's not functional, because some fool would try to mount a 12-40 and would bang it into a tree or door jam and then whine about a broken mount.

4. Droogie

Droogie Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2013
    Washington State
    That is insane . . .the price, not the bag. How many tamracks or other similar price point bags can you get for oone of these.

5. microfourthirdsnut

microfourthirdsnut Mu-43 Regular

Oct 8, 2012
    Well price wise there are the Billinghams and a few other bags that even cost more so if it is a high quality bag than it is priced about right, like the rest of the high end bags.

6. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    It may be well made and functional but it looks like any other Tamrac bag that cost less than half. In this price range I'd rather buy a Billingham or ONA which looks great and is supremely functuonal as well.

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

7. GBarrington

GBarrington Mu-43 Top Veteran

That's a nice bag, Too bad I own an E-M10. :smile:

8. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    I actually saw this bag in person the other day at the Olympus company store. To be blunt and to the point,, I wouldn't buy it even if it was half the price.

Sent from my SHV-E300S using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.