1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

check mark

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by relic, Mar 14, 2019 at 11:30 AM.

1. relic

relic Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 21, 2010
    North Carolina, USA
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I am curious as to what the check mark inside a square next to the video button on my Olympus Pen camera means. Many thanks.

2. alan1972

alan1972 Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Malaga, Spain
    Alan Grant
    I believe it is a reminder that when viewing images in playback mode, you can use the red (video) button to select images (for example if you want to deleted multiple images). Selected images are then indicated with a similar check mark on screen.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. Giiba

Giiba Something to someone somewhere Subscribing Member

Aug 19, 2016
    New Westminster, BC
    This is correct. You can then delete all selected pictures as one option, and it's the only purpose I use it for so I don't know of any others.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. relic

relic Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 21, 2010
    North Carolina, USA
    Many thanks to @alan1972@alan1972 and @Giiba@Giiba for your quick, helpful replies. I did not know that I could use that button to select images for multiple deletion. Very helpful to know. And now that check mark is no longer a mystery to me :) 

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.