check mark

alan1972

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alan Grant
Sorry for the dumb question, but I am curious as to what the check mark inside a square next to the video button on my Olympus Pen camera means. Many thanks.
I believe it is a reminder that when viewing images in playback mode, you can use the red (video) button to select images (for example if you want to deleted multiple images). Selected images are then indicated with a similar check mark on screen.

Giiba

Something to someone somewhere
I believe it is a reminder that when viewing images in playback mode, you can use the red (video) button to select images (for example if you want to deleted multiple images). Selected images are then indicated with a similar check mark on screen.
This is correct. You can then delete all selected pictures as one option, and it's the only purpose I use it for so I don't know of any others.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom