Charlie Stevens - 1 Hour Old

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
I am back from Hospital on a brief break before heading back.

Thought I would share, hot off the press - Charlie Stevens, born 1st April at 12.27 GMT weighing in at 8lbs on the nose. Both mum and Charlie doing fine.

One proud dad :) (who took his GF1 & 20mm with him)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Is that a baby, I've not seen one of those for ages

Many congratulations - start saving your money, oh, it's a boy so it won't be too bad!

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Congratulations Craig and these images will be treasured forever - until of course you show them to his girlfriends when he is a teenager!!

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks all for your kind words.

Yep I think he will be a m4/3 chap.

Jack his older brother (who is 4 in 29 days) is getting a Nikon L22 for his birthday, since graduating from a Fisher Price junk to a $15 second hand junk camera to the L22 12mp P&S. He watches me very very closely and has surpised us with the photos he has taken in his nearly 4 years...up until now though the camera has let him down.

Nope as 12Mp camera is probably not needed, I was looking for a L19 originally 8mp, but ended up being offered a brand new L22 for less than 50quid so couldnt say no.

If I had given Jack anything other than a Nikon he would have kicked up a right fuss lol, like father like son. I think one day we will be a Leica family - funny to think these 2 kids will never know "film"

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
you should at some point show them film shoot a roll and develop etc , even if only once

i dont know why im telling you this , it seems like something important to do , like knowing history

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom