Charlie Stevens - 1 Hour Old

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
I am back from Hospital on a brief break before heading back.

Thought I would share, hot off the press - Charlie Stevens, born 1st April at 12.27 GMT weighing in at 8lbs on the nose. Both mum and Charlie doing fine.

One proud dad :) (who took his GF1 & 20mm with him)

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Is that a baby, I've not seen one of those for ages

Many congratulations - start saving your money, oh, it's a boy so it won't be too bad!

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Congratulations Craig and these images will be treasured forever - until of course you show them to his girlfriends when he is a teenager!!

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks all for your kind words.

Yep I think he will be a m4/3 chap.

Jack his older brother (who is 4 in 29 days) is getting a Nikon L22 for his birthday, since graduating from a Fisher Price junk to a $15 second hand junk camera to the L22 12mp P&S. He watches me very very closely and has surpised us with the photos he has taken in his nearly 4 years...up until now though the camera has let him down.

Nope as 12Mp camera is probably not needed, I was looking for a L19 originally 8mp, but ended up being offered a brand new L22 for less than 50quid so couldnt say no.

If I had given Jack anything other than a Nikon he would have kicked up a right fuss lol, like father like son. I think one day we will be a Leica family - funny to think these 2 kids will never know "film"

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
you should at some point show them film shoot a roll and develop etc , even if only once

i dont know why im telling you this , it seems like something important to do , like knowing history

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update 24 hours old meeting his big brother Jack.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom