Cats can get so lazy!

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by isabel95, Sep 14, 2010.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Beegie used to really get into waterplay - trying to catch the stream - perhaps she was too full from breakfast to care about the water at this time.

I was very pleased with the way the EPL1 handled the mix of three different colors of fluorescent lighting in this room. The most predominant light was from ceiling fluorescents that were specially chosen to give good color to digital images - they're very white and can make images kind of bluish - I wish I could give you an exact ID for them - but I can't get to the bulbs!
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel95/4989895178/" title="P8140423 A Little More Enthusiasm Please by Isabel Cutler, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1041" height="772" alt="P8140423 A Little More Enthusiasm Please" /></a>
    Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens.
    Raw image - Topaz DeNoise 5

Isabel

• Like Like x 4
  2. ricseet

ricseet Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 20, 2010
    Singapore
    Hi Isabel, excellent capture! Love the colors in the combination of the different challenging lights.

cheers

ric

3. isabel95

Thank you, Ric. This is always a difficult situation with that small fluorescent lamp behind the cat. Usually looks garishly reddish-yellow. It's quite toned down in this version. I love the quality of this lens. Such great detail from it.

4. Rudi

Rudi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Australia
  5. isabel95

Thank you, Rudi. I love that cat yoga shot!