Cat and Squirrel Games!

snkenai

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Been visiting our daughter in Texas and the local cats and squirrels are great entertainment. This morning I watched as a cat chased one squirrel until it joined two more, then returned to face the cat on the ground. The cat ran! Later as I sat by the window doing some computer work, I saw this squirrel coming down the tree across the street. The neighbor cat began it's approach, looking for lunch, I thought. Squirrel did not retreat, but stayed to tease the cat! The following pictures were taken with the E-p1 and Vivitar 70-210 f3.5 at f8. It is approx. 70 yards through window glass hand held and propped against the glass. Not the best job, but the story is something I have never seen. I think city squirrels don't think like country ones. Eventually the squirrel "strolled" on up and left cat sitting in fork of tree. Game over.

snkenai

Mu-43 Top Veteran
sparkin
We've been here a few weeks and the squirrels have been enjoyed much. Never got this kind of pics before. Heading back to KY, in a few days. Going to try for deer next. This camera-lens combo, will give me a chance at them. Need to get another good tripod. Had to leave my good one in AK. Thanks for the interest.

Latest threads

Top Bottom