Castilla

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by angloasturian, May 10, 2010.

1. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

I spent last weekend near Talavera de la Reina (SW of Madrid, more or less in the middle of Spain). Four friends were going to ride the 'Via Verde de la Jara' ('Green Trail' - originally mining railways which have been made into walking and biking routes). The forecast was bad so I decided to take photos. All these were taken using the 'Pop Art' filter because the first ones I took normally weren't giving me the intense colours I was seeing. I quite like the effect.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Spain

These are "WOW" pictures. Thank you very much for showing them :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Photos from Asturias

:bump:

I think your beautiful photos have slipped out of view so I'm giving them a little tiny bump because I can think of a few people who will be sorry to miss them! :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    Yeah, thats beautiful landscapes. Well done:thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

They are really lovely and I think your choice of the Pop Art filter worked extremely well. These landscapes have a wonderful painterly quality and the threatening sky really adds to their impact, too. My favorites are 4, 5, 7, 9 and 10.:bravo-009:

I've only tried the Pop Art once or so, but do use I-Enhance picture mode setting on my E-PL1 quite a bit.

Thanks so much and thank you, too, Christilou for bumping this up since I missed it yesterday.

• Like Like x 2