1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

cases for micro zuikos

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Bojan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Bojan

Bojan Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
    Hi

I found this shop. They have cases for all 10 lens, including new 60 macro. I am considering buy some. Here is link, if you need it.

http:/etsy.com/bmbakari13

• Like Like x 1
  2. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Interesting, kind of nice looking but really expensive. :smile:

4. Bojan

Bojan Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
    Hi, RevBob, looks like lady is reading You, she has promo price for any 2 cases now. That is more like it.

5. Bojan

Bojan Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
    In case you missed this offer, new colour and new prices.Now I have one for 60 macro and I must say it fits just perfectly and it offers very good protection.

Best regards

6. karlw

karlw Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 15, 2012
    Enfield Connecticut
    karl
    Are they selling in the USA?

7. Bojan

Bojan Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 20, 2011
  8. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Very cool. If I had stumbled across a page titled "corner for those who need protection" before reading this thread, I would have expected to find condoms there, lol.

Seriously though, those are nice looking cases.

9. makoti

makoti Mu-43 Regular

Aug 8, 2012
    Virginia
    Well, they will ship here. I contacted her (I think it was a her) about getting three cases. Gave me a good price for this type of case, even with shipping. Offered to do another color, if I wanted. Very quick to respond. I did not order, but it was because what I think I want is more of a travel bag I can stuff someplace when not using it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.