Caption This No. 224

Steveee

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve
The usual rules apply:
- the winner will be declared one week from now, on Friday, April 23rd at around 17:00 BST.
- the winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- in case of a tie, I as the host, will declare the winner.
- the winner will host the next competition.

P4140078.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Steveee

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Last bump before results day, and we’re currently tied! :crying:

More captions, please!

(and votes, don’t make me have to decide!)

:)

Steveee

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve
I’m calling it!

Honourable quantity award goes to @ektar for his three entries, but here’s the result you’ve been waiting for.

(channelling Bullseye here: obscure British game show for the rest of you!)

Iiiiiiinnnnn 3: @protapic with respectable 4

Iiiiiiiinnnnn 2: @Keeth101 with an incredible 5

but Ladieeea and Gennermen, we have a winner (drum roll):

the prize of, well, our admiration goes to @Equable with a massive 6 votes, so he’s handed the task of setting the next Caption competition!

Thanks to all that took part!

Equable

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Rod
Profuse apologies to all concerned, early last Friday a.m. we suffered an internet outage locally, in a small area where I live. This lasted over the weekend and was fixed this morning, local time ( BST ). The timing wasn’t great, having unexpectedly won the caption competition! Many thanks to @Keeth101 for standing in and to @Santa for his concern on my behalf. Apparently roadworks were to blame, having inadvertently cut through something vital. And you can’t get anything done here on a weekend.:dash2:

Santa

Super Moderator
Real Name
Tom Staggs
Profuse apologies to all concerned, early last Friday a.m. we suffered an internet outage locally, in a small area where I live. This lasted over the weekend and was fixed this morning, local time ( BST ). The timing wasn’t great, having unexpectedly won the caption competition! Many thanks to @Keeth101 for standing in and to @Santa for his concern on my behalf. Apparently roadworks were to blame, having inadvertently cut through something vital. And you can’t get anything done here on a weekend.:dash2:
Glad you are OK! Not like you to not to respond. You will win it again.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom