Caption This #243

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK folks, what's going on here, what is the woman or the man saying or thinking, what on earth is happening???

- the winner will be declared one week from now, on Friday, Sept. 24th 2021, at around 5.00pm BST.
- the winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- in case of a tie, I, as the host, will declare the winner.
- announce the winner, being sure to tag them in the post by using an @ in front of their name
- the winner will host the next competition.

3442370014_69bd1f2dca_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Taken in Cuba, if it helps.

mumu

Mu-43 Top Veteran
"It was days later and Carlos was still out there, trying to think up the perfect caption."

For bonus points: "Meanwhile, his dog, Fido Castro, looked away in shame for his master."

Last edited:

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Come on Guys, you know what's going on here is she mad at him ? ... does he give a sh1t ? :biggrin: , is she calling him in for ....., or are they thinking/saying something different. It's all in your imagination.
Just today and tomorrow left for your entries and votes. :drinks:

Hendrik

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Hendrik
I don't know, either, Juan. Dad said something about "seeking satori" and then sat down under the tree.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK Guys, that's it, time's up.

And we have a draw with both Arundo Donax and Mumu having 4 reactions each.

I honestly can't choose between them as they are both good in their own right but I have to make a choice.

So, working on the basis of funnies and likes, I'm going to declare that ....................................

The winner is @mumu with three 'funnies' :th_salute:

Very well done to the runner up @Arundo Donax for a great caption :thumbup:

Thanks to @ektar for your kind comment re my picture :drinks:
and to @GBarrington for your kind comment regarding the photographer :whistling:
and to @Santa for his last minute entry :wink:

edit to add - and to @Hendrik for his even more last minute entry whilst I was typing all this :)

It's now in the hands of @mumu to host the next Caption This.

Thanks everyone.

mumu

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thx very much, I'll post the next one right now.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom