Caption This #235

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
OK sports fans, let's see what you got...

The usual rules apply:
- the winner will be declared one week from now, on Sunday, July 25th, 2021, at around 5PM, EST.
- the winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- in case of a tie, I, as the host, will declare the winner.
- announce the winner, being sure to tag them in the post by using an @ in front of their name
- the winner will host the next competition.

wtf.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Good Luck to all!!!!...

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Ok, tomorrow is hump day. That means there's only 5 days left! (wait, how does that work?) Anyway, let's get those keyboards lit up and enter to win your chance at posting one of your fun images for the next contest! Two entries already and it's only Tuesday night! I'm already rotflmbo !!!

Like the blimp said to Tony Montana "The World is Yours"....let's get typing!!!

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
We're coming around the Clubhouse Turn headed for the stretch. Get your horses in the race if you want to have a shot at winning the Caption Contest Derby extraordinaire !

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
OK folks, another edition of Caption Contest has come to a close. This one was as tight as they come, a virtual two way tie. A tie means the competition was spirited and stiff. In the case of a two way tie there are no losers, just two winners. However, participation trophies won't ensure the viability of the Caption Contest moving forward as has been the tradition here at MU43, so, a torchbearer must be chosen...

@Keeth101 You have recieved 1 like and 2 laughing faces

@Macroramphosis You have recieved 2 likes and 1 laughing face

According to the rules, I, as host, will decide the winner. Alot of variables go into making a decision with this much gravity, most of which must remain secret or people in future contests would try to work those variables in their favor, and as we all know, that wouldn't be fair.

However, there is one thing that stands out, to me. Although points are points for any given reaction, in the spirit of a caption contest humor should be our guide. That said, even though likes and funny faces on paper are equal in terms of points. 4 quarters are equal to a dollar bill, but I think everybody would agree they'd go for the dollar bill.

So the time has come to announce the winner...

@Keeth101 with TWO Funny Faces and one like YOU are our Caption Contest Champion and have earned the honor of host the next Caption Contest here on MU43 ! :dance4::bravo-009::drinks::dance3:

I'd like to also congratulate @Macroramphosis for your hard fought efforts to capture the title and hope their are more funny faces for you in the next round.

To everyone else that made this contest a success, thank you. We certainly don't do what we do up here on this stage alone and we couldn't do it without you.

So for now, so long and the torch must be passed....

@Keeth101 The floor is yours!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom