Caption This #218

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
I do not know about you all, the longer I participate in this running competition, the deeper into my photo archives I have to dig, causing me to worry that there is an increasing chance I chose a photo I used before....if so, pretend you don't remember as well!
;)

Anyway....

The usual rules apply:
- the winner will be declared one week from now, on Thursday March 4th around 9AM EST.
- the winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- in case of a tie, I as the host, will declare the winner.
- the winner will host the next competition.

Caption-Humor-Boy-Phone.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Sorry to have been asleep at the wheel......

We have a three way tie! Each of these three outstanding entries has received 7 reactions:

@Bob in Pittsburgh with "Extended warranty? I don't even own a car. I'm four years old. How did you get this phone number?"
@Panolyman with "So that's 6 pizzas, 18 chicken wings and a dozen beers, delivered to Tiny Tots kindergarten, right!"
@RichardC with "£5 each way, Mary Hinge, 3.30, Cheltenham"

Rules ask that I select one winner. As someone who gets one of those darn extended car warranty calls far too frequently, Bob's entry really resonated with me.

Winner: @Bob in Pittsburgh ! Over to you Bob!

Bob in Pittsburgh

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob (who would have guessed?)
Just saw this. I will get something posted to start the next contest. That might not happen until this evening. Congratulations also to Panolyman and RichardC for their great captions.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom