Caption This #204

Mountain_Man_79

Do all the interns get Glocks?
Real Name
Chris
As always, the usual rules apply:
- The winner will be declared one week from now, next Thursday at 6PM (18:00) GMT.
- The winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- In case of a tie, I as the host, will declare the winner.
- The winner will host the next competition.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So I wonder where this girl is heading...?

Santa

Super Moderator
Real Name
Tom Staggs
It was at this very moment Jill realized there was a giant crack in the rock she was standing on and it was starting to slide to her left.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OMG !!!!! That's three in a row!!! Is that a record???

I have just one more thing I can put up then that's it, I can't enter any more.
Not because I don't want to but because I have nothing left to post, so sad that I can't help to give someone a laugh just because I have nothing to post. Oh well.

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
OMG !!!!! That's three in a row!!! Is that a record???

I have just one more thing I can put up then that's it, I can't enter any more.
Not because I don't want to but because I have nothing left to post, so sad that I can't help to give someone a laugh just because I have nothing to post. Oh well.
Glad you won because I've got nothing to post either!

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Glad you won because I've got nothing to post either!
Yes, I like to think up good captions and give people a laugh but the last time I deferred because I couldn't find anything to post, I passed on to the runner up who didn't seem to like it, the way he phrased things left me feeling not good, so I don't like entering now if I haven't got something to post. Shame isn't it.

Panolyman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Brian
There have been a couple of photos that have come up in various threads that I said would be great for a caption competition.
If some come up again, perhaps we could ask the poster if they would be happy for them to be used in future competitions?
Otherwise, I think this thread may burn out.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom