Caption This #203

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
As always, the usual rules apply:
- The winner will be declared one week from now, next Wednesday 5PM GMT.
- The winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- In case of a tie, I as the host, will declare the winner.
- The winner will host the next competition.

50537079273_b6872a13a9_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Morocco street food

After a lot of searching, I found this one for you. Taken from the hip whilst walking through the Souk in Marrakesh. I was trying to get the lady food seller but when I looked again today I found that I'd got the man as well, haven't got a clue what his problem was. Maybe you lot can enlighten me with your captions :biggrin:

protapic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Joe tries to hide his broken tooth after accidentally sampling the goods meant for the full frame camera carrying tourists.....

Mountain_Man_79

Enjoying Cameraderie
Real Name
Chris
All I said was that his “Polo” shirt was a knock off, and that he should buy some of my “girl scout” cookies. I have no idea why he’s reacting like this!

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
A little bump for the three people in the picture. Just what is going on here???
Come on lovely people give your funny bones a rub (NO!!! I don't mean THAT!!) and give us a caption to beat all captions.

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
Not long to go until this one ends, folks.
I've got a caption which involves all three people, see if you can come up with any ☺

Keeth101

Mu-43 All-Pro
OK, folks, That's it. Another 'Caption this over. Thanks to those who entered and to those who voted.

The winner is .... Macroramphosis with - " Curses, I thought they were raisins in the bun.... "

Incidentally, my caption would have been - "Oh cr@p ..... I've just been chatting up the lovely food seller and didn't realize my wife was selling her baskets in the next section!"

Over to you, Macroramphosis ☺

Macroramphosis

Jack of Spades and an unfeasibly large wheelbarrow
Real Name
Roddy
Thanks Keith! Unfortunately, I can't access my photo library at the moment - issues with gremlins squatting in my system somewhere. Anyone with a suitable photo who has a hankering to give it a go is welcome to try. First come, first served.

@Keeth101
@Santa

Latest threads

Top Bottom