Caption This #203

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
As always, the usual rules apply:
- The winner will be declared one week from now, next Wednesday 5PM GMT.
- The winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- In case of a tie, I as the host, will declare the winner.
- The winner will host the next competition.

Morocco street food

After a lot of searching, I found this one for you. Taken from the hip whilst walking through the Souk in Marrakesh. I was trying to get the lady food seller but when I looked again today I found that I'd got the man as well, haven't got a clue what his problem was. Maybe you lot can enlighten me with your captions :biggrin:

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
A little bump for the three people in the picture. Just what is going on here???
Come on lovely people give your funny bones a rub (NO!!! I don't mean THAT!!) and give us a caption to beat all captions.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Not long to go until this one ends, folks.
I've got a caption which involves all three people, see if you can come up with any ☺

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK, folks, That's it. Another 'Caption this over. Thanks to those who entered and to those who voted.

The winner is .... Macroramphosis with - " Curses, I thought they were raisins in the bun.... "

Incidentally, my caption would have been - "Oh [email protected] ..... I've just been chatting up the lovely food seller and didn't realize my wife was selling her baskets in the next section!"

Over to you, Macroramphosis ☺

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom