Caption This #201

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
As always, the usual rules apply:
- The winner will be declared one week from now, next Monday.
- The winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- In case of a tie, I as the host, will declare the winner.
- The winner will host the next competition.

28324430199_91cee54af8_b.jpg

This is a picture of street acrobats in the main market square in Marrakesh taken from the upstairs balcony of a cafe,

Last edited:

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The upside down man says "Oh no, not another bump"
So cheer him up by giving us more of your captions so he doesn't get bumped again :biggrin:

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks Santa, you got there first (must be that supersleigh you have. lol)

Yes, folks, please let the acrobat down gently by giving us a big cushion of captions for him to laugh at. All you have to do is look at the picture and tell us what comes into your head for what they might be saying or thinking. You can do it ..........
ps. Don't forget to vote as well.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
OK, folks, that's it. Competition over.

Some great captions and everyone got votes :th_salute: so thanks to everybody who joined in.

We have joint winners with protapic and MichailK both on 5 points .... so ..... I'm going to let it run for a few more hours (approx 6 hrs) and hope that you will give your votes to help decide the winner. If not, then I will cast my vote to decide.

No more captions now, please, just votes.

Thank you.

Keeth101

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Ahhh, sheeeeesh, now you've gone and made it a triple header with 5 points each to protapic, MichailK and Macrorampho. Thanks guys for making my job harder not easier :drinks:

Ok, I make the choice and believe me, it ain't easy. I'm really torn between all three 'cause I can see the humour in them all, but I've got to make a choice so its going to be ............................

@protapic - for the "HEADS I win, TAILS you lose"

So sorry to both MichailK and Macrorampho. Both great captions and to all the other entrants for your great efforts too.

Over to you protapic for #202.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom