Caption this \\\##*200*##///

MichailK

Mu-43 Top Veteran
As always, the usual rules apply:
- The winner is declared one week from now, next Sunday 23:00 GMT.
- The winner will be the one with the most reactions of the posted caption of the photo, one point for each reaction.
- In case of a tie, me as the host will declare the winner.
- The winner will host the next competition.
Note that I’ll be voting too as a regular visitor but I’ll refrain from posting any caption myself if I think of anything suitable, at least until a winner is declared.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

MichailK

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Polls closed!!

All you who did not exercise your right to cast a vote do not put blame on the others that elected your new Preshhhh oups, eeehhhrrr, *Caption This #201* winner!!

Congratulations to @Keeth101 for collecting 6 votes with his straight-in-the-face caption!!

Runner-up @BosseBe with 4 votes,
@Quadna71 with 3 votes,
@demiro, @fishtug, @Equable each one got 2 votes,
@Macroramphosis, @protapic, @Santa, @Bob in Pittsuburgh, @Equable(2nd caption) got 1 vote for each caption.

I felt that me, being the host and having witnesed the whole scene in greater context, should not post the caption that my damaged brains produced later on Wednesday. However I think it is funny enough to worth posting after our winner @Keeth101 posts *Caption This #201*, maybe even more scene photos for context.

@Keeth101, Congrats once more!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom