Caption this #191

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
I was asked to fill in since the winner doesn't want to post. Quite unprepared am I.

The usual rules apply. The competition closes one week from now.

The winner will be the one to have the most reactions to the photo -all types of reactions (thumbs/hearts/wow) count as one point each.

The winner will host the next competition.

Yadda Yadda Yadda...

P1030541.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Santa

Super Moderator
Real Name
Tom Staggs
And tell us what your caption would be Tim. I’ve been trying to think of a caption and then Roddy dropped his on us, really cool!

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And tell us what your caption would be Tim. I’ve been trying to think of a caption and then Roddy dropped his on us, really cool!
Never thought about captioning it. I agree Roddy's is excellent and tough to top!

"I'm a scary dinosaur! I'm a scary dinosaur!"

Brownie

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In a runaway victory, @Macroramphosis is the undeniable winner with 11 votes. Coming in second, should the winner not be able to fulfill their obligations, is @Will Focus with 5.

Congrats to the winner and runner up on a difficult photo to caption. Take it away!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom