Caption This #151

protapic

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
John
Post as many captions for this photo as you like, each in a separate message.
  • Judging will be 8PM EST Wednesday August 21
  • The winner will be determined by the number of like/funny/winner 'votes' the caption receives, all count one point in this contest. if there is a tie then I will decide the winner.
  • The winner will host the next "Caption This!". If this is not possible for some reason, the runner-up will host.
I encountered this scene next to building where I work the other day (no one was hurt BTW).

IMG_0447.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

here you can see a victim of the orange metallic monster moments before he is grasped by its lethal claws as it suddently surfaces out of its underground nest in one big sideways hopping jerk

Last edited:
We have a tie with 3 votes each, forcing me to decide...

@Brian Beezley runner up
@Mike G winner

[could be a first in 151 competitions--- a one word caption???] :thumbsup:

Over to you Mike!
“oops” was my very first thought but I did not believe a 1 word answer would be much of a caption so after much time of thinking I used 34 more words to post an answer which fetched exactly 0 votes

I wonder if other fellow members had similar refrains while Mike G sneaked behind us snatching the well deserved victory in the spirit of “He Who Dares Wins” as ancient folks used to say over here :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom