Canon's "mirrorless camera" is here

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
neat.... cool , a parlor trick

, but how many folks would give anything for a beast such as this?
if it were a real , old school slr with a digital sensor where the film pressure plate would sit
my contax g as a digital camera would be the most sought after camera of our age
if it cost less than a ransom , that is

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
neat.... cool , a parlor trick

, but how many folks would give anything for a beast such as this?
if it were a real , old school slr with a digital sensor where the film pressure plate would sit
my contax g as a digital camera would be the most sought after camera of our age
if it cost less than a ransom , that is
I agree, it seems retro is the new in at the moment, which is why I think Olympus has got it right with their styling - people seem to be more fashion concious these days.

I'm waiting for a rangefinder styled m4/3rds with built in EVF, i'd bet that would sell amazingly ;-)

btw as an owner of the contax g, aren't u suprised that the contax g concept, an AF rangefinder hasn't been more successful? I came across one the other day and was :smile:

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
I agree, it seems retro is the new in at the moment, which is why I think Olympus has got it right with their styling - people seem to be more fashion concious these days.

I'm waiting for a rangefinder styled m4/3rds with built in EVF, i'd bet that would sell amazingly ;-)

btw as an owner of the contax g, aren't u suprised that the contax g concept, an AF rangefinder hasn't been more successful? I came across one the other day and was :smile:
i think people would love a decent full frame slr or rangefinder with a digital sensor that didn't cost 10,000 with lens case and extra battery , and require disassembly to change a battery or sd card

the g1 and 2 were beautiful cameras alas contax is no more

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom