[FS] Canon Vixia M50 camcorder + extras | Location: CA, USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by prspect06, Mar 8, 2013.

1. prspect06

prspect06 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 4, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Canon Vixia M50 camcorder + extras
    </br>Prices</br> $400
    </br>Location</br> CA, USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Canon Vixia HF M50 digital camcorder + Extras all in mint condition. All items are completely functional and look great cosmetically. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm more of a photo guy and know that the camcorder won't get enough use from me.

I don't see any noteworthy marks on the body of the camcorder and the lens is flawless. All the original accessories are included (i.e. HDMI cable, USB cable, stylus, battery, battery charger, manual, software). I'm also including a Case Logic bag that fits the camcorder and accessories perfectly and also a genuine Canon wireless controller (Canon WL-D89) so you can record, zoom, change settings, etc. wirelessly.

All items were purchased from bhphoto.com last fall.

This camcorder features a pro quality sensor that is great for low light recordings. I have been impressed again and again with the video quality of this camcorder in all conditions.

The M50 has 8gb of built in flash memory and has an SD slot for additional memory.

The Vixia M500, M50, and M52 are the practically the same camcorder. The major difference is how much built in memory there is.

Please PM me with any questions.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: optycoal
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: