1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Canon TV Zoom for M4/3 18-108mm f/1.6

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jesselavender, Dec 12, 2011.

1. jesselavender

jesselavender New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 7, 2011
    $350 (shipped)
    Canon TV Zoom (C-Mount) V6x18
    18-108mm f/1.6

This is a great lens, and works perfectly. It's in great condition other than a couple of minor scratches here and there. There is a tiny, tiny pit on the lens which doesn't affect image quality. I can't even see it in any of my shots.

Focal lengths:
    Standard 2x crop factor of GH2 turns it into a 36mm - 216mm
    Using the ETC 1:1 mode it becomes a 72mm - 432mm !!
    Yes, a 400 mm zoom! Pretty awesome!

It was custom calibrated to focus and fit properly on any m4/3 mount cameras. Using it on the GH2 is great because of the ETC mode. The lens has an 85% sensor coverage, so in normal mode it vignettes. I usually either shoot in ETC mode, or just punch in about 125% in post.

Below are two videos I shot with the lens.
    vimeo.com/33316801
    vimeo.com/26584507

For anymore information or photos, email me at info@jesselavender.com or send me a message on here.

2. jesselavender

jesselavender New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 7, 2011