1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Canon T2i body for $399.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Feb 3, 2012.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    Look up the T2i body on Adorama. It's $499. Use coupon code "S1234567" and it'll knock it down to $399 and give you free shipping. You can also buy it with the Canon Promark printer and get that for free AR. You can also get another $24 back through CB.

Cashback Watch - Cashback Comparison

So if you go for the whole thing, T2i + Printer, you can think of it as a T2i body for $352 and a free printer. Sell the printer if you don't want it and use that to offset the price of the T2i. You should be able to get $150 for it. Thus you end up with a T2i for $200.

2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Should being the operative word. Its my experience that when ever someone wants a new printer they go to the store , if they get one from ebay or a listing they do not want to pay even close to new prices for it.

3. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    And that's why it should sell for $150 since it sells for $400 in stores. $150 is not conjecture, it's the middle of the range they sell for on ebay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.