1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FT] Canon SL1 body + Canon 18-55mm STM + Canon 55-250mm II + Can | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by memzinla, Feb 14, 2014.

1. memzinla

memzinla Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Oct 31, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Canon SL1 body + Canon 18-55mm STM + Canon 55-250mm II + Can

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Trading: Canon SL1 body + Canon 18-55mm STM + Canon 55-250mm II + Canon 50mm F1.8 + Sigma Art 30mm F1.4.
    Trade for: Olympus OM-D E-M5 kit

Hello. I had an Olympus OM-D E-M5, and sold it because financial problems came up with school and I had to pay for so much money after not qualifying for a grant. I decided to sell my Olympus OM-D E-M5 + other gear to come up with extra money, and so I bought the SL1. It looks like I qualified for a different grant, and I have really been missing IBIS in the body. I would love to trade for an E-M5. I would rather do the trade locally in Los Angeles, CA. I will be able to sell the bundle after February 23, 2014 as I'll need a camera that day. If I sell I'll sell for $1050 net to me.

I would be interested in a silver OM-D E-M5 in very good condition. Lenses I would be interested in are Panasonic 14mm, Olympus 17mm F1.8, Panasonic 25mm, Oly 40-150mm R. I wouldn't be interested in all lenses at once, but a combination of any of those.

[​IMG]

CANON SL1 + 18-55MM STM

The Canon SL1 body and 18-55mm STM lens are in very good condition. I bought the camera locally on Craigslist and was received in good condition. I tried the camera, and everything is fine with it. I'm not sure how old the camera is, but it doesn't look that used. I've only had it for two weeks. It comes with the paperwork that came in the box, but the box doesn't have all the cardboard that comes inside to have everything in place. The camera comes with all the accessories it came with though.

I don't have pictures of the Canon SL1 body, but I'll take some when there is more daylight because I only have the iPhone right now. Here are pictures of the lens though:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CANON 50MM F1.8 LENS

The Canon 50mm F1.8 lens is in very good condition, and have been enjoying it a lot more this time around compared to when I had the Canon T2i 4 years ago. It's been the lens that has been mostly used with the SL1. It doesn't have any problem, and it comes with the box.

Here are pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CANON 55-250MM II LENS

The Canon 55-250mm II lens is also in very good condition. I have only shot a couple of shots with the lens as I'm not much of a telephoto guy. I've been impressed with the results from the lens though. It also comes with the original box.

Here are images of the lens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SIGMA ART 30MM F1.4 LENS FOR CANON[/B/

I bought the Sigma Art 30mm F1.4 lens locally from a guy. It hasn't been used much with the SL1 because it's the newer lens of the three, and haven't had an opportunity to really test it. The lens is in very good condition, but it doesn't come with the lens cap or the pouch that the lens usually comes in. The lens does have three year warranty from Samy's Camera though. I have the receipt.

Here are images of the lens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are sample images taken with the SL1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.