1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon S95 and Panasonic GF2

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by babbit, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    I'm selling 2 cameras. The 1st is an 8 month old Canon S95 compact camera. The camera is in excellent condition with no scratches or any blemishes. I had a film screen protector attached to the screen since day 1. It comes with all original box, manuals, accessories, etc...that came with the camera new. I'm also including a spare 3rd party battery.

Asking $275 paypal shipped within the US for the S95.

The 2nd camera is a black Panasonic Gf2 body only micro four thirds camera. The camera is in very good condition. There may be a couple minor scratches. It'll come in the original 14mm kit box except without the 14mm lens. All original manuals, accessories, etc... Are included.

Asking $175 PayPal shipped within the US for the GF2.

Here are the GF2 Pictures:

Attached Files:

2. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Here are the Canon S95 pictures:

Attached Files:

3. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    bump.

4. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    Do you have a shutter count on the GF2? That would be a fine movie-makin' machine to go with my G1.

5. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
    Shutter counts
    Canon S95: 219
    Panasonic GF2: 633

Both cameras have seen very little action, which is why I'm selling.

6. babbit

babbit New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.