1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Canon s95 ($300.00)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Photorx12, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Photorx12

Photorx12 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 11, 2011
    I really hate getting rid of this little gem, but I need to make room for my G3 and my wallet. For sale I have this canon S95 which was purchased july 11, 2011 (barely one month old). This camera comes with original box and all accesories. I have added a glass screen protector and the body is in prestine condition except for a minor cosmetic blemish on the front dial, as seen on the picture. Other than that this camera has no other flaws. The camera shoots in both RAW & JPEG and is excellent in low light conditions. I have also posted two pics to show what this camera can do. I am asking for $300.00 plus shipping...retail price is 399.00 and this is after all only a month old. PM me with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pics taken with S95
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Photorx12

Photorx12 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 11, 2011