Canon Pixma Pro 100

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Dan Ka, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Dan Ka

Dan Ka Mu-43 Regular

Jan 11, 2011
    Northeastern Ohio
    If you are interested in a new printer, not top of the line, but good nontheless. Atlex is offering the Canon Pixma Pro 100 (MSRP=$499) and 50, 13x19 sheets of Canon paper (MSRP=$85) for $129 after American Express Reward card rebate of $300. The paper choice is limited to luster or semi-gloss.

Note: The $300 Canon rebate is offered by many Canon authorized dealers upon purchase of the printer plus either a DSLR or PowerShot Camera and/or a new Canon L Lens and/or Canon Photo Paper. The difference is, at Atlex, they give you full credit for the cost of the paper. I don't think they sell cameras and lenses.

Canon PIXMA PRO-100 13" Printer - 6228B002

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    There are even better deals to be had...

BuyDig.com - Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer-$400 Mail in Rebate w/select Canon Cameras, Lenses & Paper

They won't show the final price until you get to the checkout page. You get the printer, 50 pack of semi-gloss paper and 2 4gb USB drives for a paltry $71.xx after the rebate.

I have yet to take mine out of the box...I've actually bought 2, 1 from Adorama and the other from Cameta. You can get them from different retailers as long as they use a different promotional code (which the larger retailers do...I think there might be a generic code for the smaller retailers). I just sent the cameta rebate form in. I sent the Adorama rebate on 6/25 (via priority mail) and got the card on 7/12 - they are apparently quite fast on the turnaround!

3. snapper2222

snapper2222 New to Mu-43

Jul 20, 2013
    Any way for Canadians to take advantage of the mail in rebate? With a ship to the border address? $500 for the printer here, no rebate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.