Canon Pixma Pro 100

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Dan Ka, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Dan Ka

Dan Ka Mu-43 Regular

Jan 11, 2011
    Northeastern Ohio
    If you are interested in a new printer, not top of the line, but good nontheless. Atlex is offering the Canon Pixma Pro 100 (MSRP=$499) and 50, 13x19 sheets of Canon paper (MSRP=$85) for $129 after American Express Reward card rebate of $300. The paper choice is limited to luster or semi-gloss.

Note: The $300 Canon rebate is offered by many Canon authorized dealers upon purchase of the printer plus either a DSLR or PowerShot Camera and/or a new Canon L Lens and/or Canon Photo Paper. The difference is, at Atlex, they give you full credit for the cost of the paper. I don't think they sell cameras and lenses.

Canon PIXMA PRO-100 13" Printer - 6228B002
  2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    There are even better deals to be had... - Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer-$400 Mail in Rebate w/select Canon Cameras, Lenses & Paper

They won't show the final price until you get to the checkout page. You get the printer, 50 pack of semi-gloss paper and 2 4gb USB drives for a paltry $71.xx after the rebate.

I have yet to take mine out of the box...I've actually bought 2, 1 from Adorama and the other from Cameta. You can get them from different retailers as long as they use a different promotional code (which the larger retailers do...I think there might be a generic code for the smaller retailers). I just sent the cameta rebate form in. I sent the Adorama rebate on 6/25 (via priority mail) and got the card on 7/12 - they are apparently quite fast on the turnaround!
  3. snapper2222

snapper2222 New to Mu-43

Jul 20, 2013
    Any way for Canadians to take advantage of the mail in rebate? With a ship to the border address? $500 for the printer here, no rebate.