Canon PIXMA PRO-100 for $34 after mail in rebate!

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Adorama has a pretty amazing deal on an excellent 8-cartridge, large-format (13" x 19" or A3+) printer that prints wirelessly over WiF - Canon PIXMA PRO-100

Price after "Proceed to checkout" is $334.00, and there is a $300 mail-in rebate

Note: It will say $389 prior to "proceed to checkout"

Included for free are 50 Sheets of Canon SG-201 13x19" Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss ($39 value)

Printer Link:
http://www.adorama.com/ICAPRO100.html?KBID=65781

$300 Mail-in Rebate:
http://www.adorama.com/pdfs/rebates/AdoramaPro-100_30JUN14.pdf

One caution: In the past Canon used a really shady rebate company that would pretend they didn't receive certain required things like UPC or invoice copy. I am told they are better now and know folks who got their rebate money with no problem on this deal, but to be on the safe side make sure you have copies of everything and consider taking photos of the contents of what you are mailing in before you put it in the mail.

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Just bought this myself. Have seen stunning prints from this printer, and while there have been deals on this printer before, this is the lowest price I have seen yet.

physicsdude

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jan
I ordered 2 the last time for 80 each, havent touched the second yet.. I was tempted for a second to buy a third one. That is some cheap ink!

Capture01

Mu-43 Rookie
Just bought this myself. Have seen stunning prints from this printer, and while there have been deals on this printer before, this is the lowest price I have seen yet
canon.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Yes it's really reasonable and inks are cheap too, print quality is awesome. tempted to get a second one incase they disappear off the market LOL

runner girl

Mu-43 Veteran
I got one a while back and the rebate came as an AmEx card. The process was very smooth getting the rebate. Also, so as not to lose track of it, I immediately used it to buy myself an Amazon gift card and applied it to my account. No worries about expiration, lost or forgotten cards or cards with a balance to low to buy much. Now I do that with all my rebate cards.

ca22

Mu-43 Rookie
I got one a while back and the rebate came as an AmEx card. The process was very smooth getting the rebate. Also, so as not to lose track of it, I immediately used it to buy myself an Amazon gift card and applied it to my account. No worries about expiration, lost or forgotten cards or cards with a balance to low to buy much. Now I do that with all my rebate cards.

expired 6/30. Missed it by a day!! Hope it comes back around soon.

sgt08

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Scott
Seems like it's been available for $80 net a few times recently, you probably won't have to wait long.

Adorama sent my shipping notice yesterday evening - "weight: 60.00 lbs" :eek:

speedandstyle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
"weight: 60.00 lbs" :eek:

It is a heavy printer but it isn't 60lbs. Did you order anything with it? According to the Canon site it weighs 43.2lbs although that would not include the cords and box. I have the model before this one and I like it. My only complaint is that it takes forever to warm up. Once it goes through all the warm up stuff it runs great.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
It is a heavy printer but it isn't 60lbs. Did you order anything with it? According to the Canon site it weighs 43.2lbs although that would not include the cords and box. I have the model before this one and I like it. My only complaint is that it takes forever to warm up. Once it goes through all the warm up stuff it runs great.

The box is in fact that heavy. well worth it though, this is a steal. I got 2 last year and had no issues at all with the rebate - you can pre-register your rebate online as well and follow it as it is processed - I received the cards within about 3 weeks both times (I'm being generous actually, I believe it was even shorter than that). I did send them priority mail though with tracking - given the value of the rebate I wanted the proof it was sent to be as concrete as possible!

Latest threads

Top Bottom