1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Canon nFD 85mm f1.8

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by nuclearboy, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 28, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Chris
    Asking $170

For sale is a Canon FD 85mm f1.8 lens. The lens is fast and I find it very easy to focus. The focus ring is easier to move than some of my stiffer lenses and I like the way it feels. A very nice portrait lens or fast short telephoto.

I have purchased a brand new 85mm f1.4 lens and no longer need this one. This lens is a classic and is in good condition.

The glass is clean and clear with no problems. The aperture is nice. Body shows signs of use but no issues.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    I have exact same lens. This lens is great and it's pretty compact and light. Good sharpness even wide open (when you nail focus). At f1.8, I am able to isolate the entire person not just head and shoulders. I use it w/E-PL2 quite a bit and recently have been wondering how would it work on Nex w/peaking and 1.5 crop (for tighter spaces)...In the film days, 85mm used to be the classic portrait FL so 85mm lenses were manufactured specifically for that purpose hence better looking bokeh than 50mm legacy lenses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. raviliousness

raviliousness Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 23, 2011
    Reading, UK
  4. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Jan 28, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Chris
    SOLD

Received.

Lens being boxed up now. Hope you enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.