1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Canon news, links to B&H Canon sales links??

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by RichA, Jul 24, 2012.

1. RichA

RichA Mu-43 Regular

Mar 28, 2012
    This is supposed to be a m4/3rds site, right? So why are you flogging the new Canon?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

We want non serious MFT users to revert back to Canon and then discover what they are missing by leaving MFT and hope them to return back to MFT for ever ..lol.Remember the grass is greener on the other side of thing :wink:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Yep, that's what we're doing - it's a vast conspiracy! :rofl:

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I've covered news about other similar systems on this site since 2009. A lot of our members seem to share my interest in these topics, and many buy cameras from more than one system.

If someone is going to buy the Canon, why not give them a chance to use our B&H link? The affiliate credit from a Canon sale helps pay for this site just as much as the affiliate credit from a MFT sale.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jokes apart ..all cameras take pics and there is nothing wrong to know and keep ourselves uptodate about whats happening around us. MFT is a great system and we love it and use it but so are other systems and many of us use more than one system .We are a multi camera forum actually . So its just pure fun and excitement over every new camera .
    Cheers

6. RichA

RichA Mu-43 Regular

Mar 28, 2012
  7. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
  8. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Or you could not open a thread about it if you're not interested. One thread with pre-order links to help pay for some of the forum hosting costs is not a big deal.

9. Why post news about the new Canon or any other camera similar to mu-43? Because we don't live in a vacuum. I like to see what else is available.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I have a better idea: Go start a site that does things the way you think they ought to be.

That's what I did, and here I am three years later, putting in work every day.

• Like Like x 8
  11. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    BOOM!

(Sorry, can't help it. :biggrin: )